Unit 117 8805 Resources Road
Pharmacare Pharmacy #7 is currently one of the leading providers of clinical pharmacy services to Designated Supportive Living, Long term care and Palliative care clients in Alberta. Pharmacare Pharmacy #7 was created to specifically service the needs of this region in terms of residents requiring Medication Administration assistance.
Simply put, we have created a Pharmacy that focuses on designing Lodge, Group home, Long term Care, Supportive Living or Independent Facility Living Medication administration assistance programs to help residents receive their medications at the right time and dosage. We work closely with our Facilities, Lodges and Group Homes to develop customized Medication Assistance programs that suit the specific needs of the facility and their residents.
- Specialty Medication Packaging for Nursing Homes, Daily Supportive Living Facilities, Group Homes and Lodges.
- Sterile compounding ( Intravenous, S.C. & I.M. medications )
- Specialty compounding for various settings, patients and other Pharmacies.
- Pharmacy Palliative care services
- 24/7 Emergency on call service for Health Care professionals. Staffed by Registered Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians.
- Regular Family care conferences with patients and Pharmacists along with other members of the Health care Team.
- Regular Medication reviews for all patients.
- The most advanced medication compliance packaging technology in the Industry.
- Home visits by registered Pharmacists.
- Facility staff training provided on various Medication Assistance Programs designed and customized to the needs of the Facility or group home.
- Customized Medication Administration Records &/or Treatment Administration Records for various Facility or group home needs.
- Patient Education days.
- Extensive experience in seamless Transitioning of small to large facilities or group homes from other Pharmacy providers to Pharmacare Pharmacy #7.